Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome to Mom, puttint the knitting down......

Welcome to my blog. Today is the first day of I hope of something exciting and new. (Sounds like the Love Boat)

A little back round on me, I started to knit back in August 2005, when my son Z was in the Hospital. I fell in love with it instantly, and I know my mom is laughing "upstairs." I was one of those girls that, I thought, didn't have a creative gene in her body. I guess it just took some time to grow. I have to admit I am a decent knitter. I have done the usuall beginner knitting, scarves, hats, baby blankets, and afghan or two. I also have been doing socks, toe up and top down. I do like thehttp://wendyknits.net/knit/DetailedToeUp.pdf generic toe up sock with the short row heel and toe.

I will admit I tend to take some of my patterns and take it up a notch and alter them. My intent on this blog is to show you what I am currently knitting and to have some fun. I get so excited about my knitting that I really love to share. I hope you won't mind my manderings, some times I get off topic or round-a-bout it. So please be patient and enjoy.

No comments: